« Home | (from 10/28/08) Dear Baby Girl,It’s time to talk w... » | Quick thoughts on the game last night (Cavs/Orland... » | Some time ago (before you were born) on January 21... » | Now allow me to point out the obvious: are these g... » | You have quite a mommy do you know that?  Last nig... » | Hi Audrey - It's mommy. We just got back from a n... » | Arianna Huffington: Obama Calls for An Extreme Mak... » | Things I learn from basketball:Sometimes the glori... » | I can't help but think, and hope, that we are head... » | Long time coming:'President Obama’s top antitrust ... » 

Monday, June 01, 2009 

July 24, 2008

To my Granddaughter or Grandson,

Just about 30 minutes ago, I found out that you were on the way to our family.
Your mommy and daddy called me (Nana) and your Papa to tell us the great news.
We are excited beyond words and now we have to wait for you to arrive.

I am writing this first letter to you and there will be more to come as you grow up. I want you to know so many things and even though your mommy and daddy will help you along the way my wish is that when you are old enough there will be many letters for you to read.

There are some things that I know for sure. I know that you will be loved in so many ways through hugs, kisses and attention to your needs and wants. And I know that you will be taught well to be a loving person to others and to care always about your family.

Your daddy is my first born child and now he awaits you, his first child. You are a very lucky boy or girl (we don’t know who you are yet!) to have a strong, honest and an overall good character of a person to call Daddy. You will always be able to depend on him for love and guidance.

Your mommy is the best also. I was so happy when your daddy told me he was going to marry your mommy. She is one of the most thoughtful and warm people I know and you are going to be well loved and cuddled.

Always know that because your mommy and daddy love each other they will bring you into this world and celebrate your birth and will rejoice as a family of 3.

More letters will come to you.

I am ending this with feelings of love, happiness, hope and anticipating your birth.

Nana

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates