« Home | I can't help but think, and hope, that we are head... » | Long time coming:'President Obama’s top antitrust ... » | here's the deal all ye of religion:i aint hatin. o... » | As usual, great article today. Only one minor qui... » | Oh Kobe.  Will you never learn?  'My team' eh?  I ... » | You came to us late on a Tuesday. I have been ste... » | You have only been in our lives for a few days now... » | tonight you saw me for the first time my love. r... » | Audio: Bob Dylan on Barack Obama, Ulysses Grant an... » | That Green NBA - TrueHoop By Henry Abbott - ESPN: ... » 

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 

Things I learn from basketball:

Sometimes the glorious move is not the best.  For instance yesterday as much as I like taking the final shot of a game to win it when you are double teamed it is not the best.  So I passed it to the man wearing one of the most unique outfits I have ever seen and he nailed it and game was over.  

Don't always go for the glorious.  Sometimes the assist and being a helper is the best bet. 

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates