« Home | Arianna Huffington: Obama Calls for An Extreme Mak... » | Things I learn from basketball:Sometimes the glori... » | I can't help but think, and hope, that we are head... » | Long time coming:'President Obama’s top antitrust ... » | here's the deal all ye of religion:i aint hatin. o... » | As usual, great article today. Only one minor qui... » | Oh Kobe.  Will you never learn?  'My team' eh?  I ... » | You came to us late on a Tuesday. I have been ste... » | You have only been in our lives for a few days now... » | tonight you saw me for the first time my love. r... » 

Sunday, May 24, 2009 

Hi Audrey - It's mommy. We just got back from a nice afternoon walk around the neighborhood with Abby and your daddy suggested I write you a quick note. We've had a great weekend with you relaxing and spending time with you together. This note is a good idea because on our walk I was thinking about some of the wonderful things you are already doing at just 6 weeks and how much I enjoy seeing your grow and change. The best thing (in my opinion) that you do right now is give us those great big, gummy smiles. Who knew that a little smile could bring me such intense emotion? You can make me cry and smile and crack up with those smiles at the same time. Seeing you feel happy makes me feel so good and overwhelms me with how much I love you. Another impressive thing you do that isn't quite so great, but still makes me laugh and cry is your poops. You've made Abby bark on more than one more occasion by startling her with your impressive gas. Daddy labels them with different alarms... 1 alarm is a basic diaper change and 4 alarm requires a bath and some serious laundry. I'm sure before we know it you will be doing more wonderful things, but for now I am enjoying every minute with you.
All My Love,
Mommy

Labels:

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates