« Home | Some time ago (before you were born) on January 21... » | Now allow me to point out the obvious: are these g... » | You have quite a mommy do you know that?  Last nig... » | Hi Audrey - It's mommy. We just got back from a n... » | Arianna Huffington: Obama Calls for An Extreme Mak... » | Things I learn from basketball:Sometimes the glori... » | I can't help but think, and hope, that we are head... » | Long time coming:'President Obama’s top antitrust ... » | here's the deal all ye of religion:i aint hatin. o... » | As usual, great article today. Only one minor qui... » 

Friday, May 29, 2009 

Quick thoughts on the game last night (Cavs/Orlando):

1. I emailed the NBA yesterday about terrible officiating and I have to say that yesterday seemed better in this regard. That said I also may be somewhat de-sensitized to what terrible officiating is these days.

2. Stan Van Gundy: coach better. How do you not get the ball to superman more!?!? He was killing them and then didn't seem to get the ball for the last 5 minutes until he fouled out.

3. LeBron: wow. Eye of the motherfucking tiger. Wow. To steal from the round mound of rebound and the crew though: I am worried about you having to be involved in the last 32 (33?) points. I mean that is amazing dude, but I am worried that you are going to wear yourself out a bit and putting on too many miles.

Separately it struck me last night that the man and the memories I truly love, of Jordan dropping bombs, may never be replaced or supplanted for me, but I see a high likelihood that LeBron will be Jordan to our kids. If the NBA can figure their shit out and get officiating right that is.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates