« Home | Long time coming:'President Obama’s top antitrust ... » | here's the deal all ye of religion:i aint hatin. o... » | As usual, great article today. Only one minor qui... » | Oh Kobe.  Will you never learn?  'My team' eh?  I ... » | You came to us late on a Tuesday. I have been ste... » | You have only been in our lives for a few days now... » | tonight you saw me for the first time my love. r... » | Audio: Bob Dylan on Barack Obama, Ulysses Grant an... » | That Green NBA - TrueHoop By Henry Abbott - ESPN: ... » | 'This system was a powerful engine of wealth creat... » 

Thursday, May 14, 2009 

I can't help but think, and hope, that we are headed for 'A Few Good Men' ending to this one.  Seems we are dealing with a man who is definetely toeing the line of being a sociopath.  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates