« Home | Hi Audrey - It's mommy. We just got back from a n... » | Arianna Huffington: Obama Calls for An Extreme Mak... » | Things I learn from basketball:Sometimes the glori... » | I can't help but think, and hope, that we are head... » | Long time coming:'President Obama’s top antitrust ... » | here's the deal all ye of religion:i aint hatin. o... » | As usual, great article today. Only one minor qui... » | Oh Kobe.  Will you never learn?  'My team' eh?  I ... » | You came to us late on a Tuesday. I have been ste... » | You have only been in our lives for a few days now... » 

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 

You have quite a mommy do you know that?  Last night I am not sure she barely slept a wink trying to make you happy.  She took some time to write you.  She took you on a walk.  She showed her extremely patient side.  You should feel lucky, in your little world, to be so loved.  

But daddy is no slouch either.  Do you know how much he loves you?  Granted that mommy does a lot more of the difficult work these days, but daddy is plotting and planning for you and quietly helping to form you into the best little girl you can possibly be.  

When I look at you I am often reminded of a song that I like and some lyrics I really like:  

'I looked into my daughter's eyes
And realize that I'ma learn through her
The Messiah, might even return through her
If I'ma do it, I gotta change the world through her'

But enough of that for now let's just enjoy our time together and know that you and me getting in our little pool together yesterday (we have a picture for you) was just another incredible highlight in my life.  Thank you to you my little baby for being such a blessing in our lives.  

Labels:

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates