« Home | here's the deal all ye of religion:i aint hatin. o... » | As usual, great article today. Only one minor qui... » | Oh Kobe.  Will you never learn?  'My team' eh?  I ... » | You came to us late on a Tuesday. I have been ste... » | You have only been in our lives for a few days now... » | tonight you saw me for the first time my love. r... » | Audio: Bob Dylan on Barack Obama, Ulysses Grant an... » | That Green NBA - TrueHoop By Henry Abbott - ESPN: ... » | 'This system was a powerful engine of wealth creat... » | Which, when you think about it, is insane: What ha... » 

Monday, May 11, 2009 

Long time coming:

'President Obama’s top antitrust official announced on Monday that the administration would restore an aggressive enforcement policy against corporations that use their market dominance to elbow out competitors or to keep them from gaining market share.'

Kudo's to them for taking to move.  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates