« Home | You have quite a mommy do you know that?  Last nig... » | Hi Audrey - It's mommy. We just got back from a n... » | Arianna Huffington: Obama Calls for An Extreme Mak... » | Things I learn from basketball:Sometimes the glori... » | I can't help but think, and hope, that we are head... » | Long time coming:'President Obama’s top antitrust ... » | here's the deal all ye of religion:i aint hatin. o... » | As usual, great article today. Only one minor qui... » | Oh Kobe.  Will you never learn?  'My team' eh?  I ... » | You came to us late on a Tuesday. I have been ste... » 

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 

Now allow me to point out the obvious: are these guys to be trusted? I mean I hope things end this year as much as anyone, but sorry to be skeptical of 'economists' as a group these days.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates