« Home | Dear Audrey Ann, Ma... » | I could not agree more. 'We are in one of those “g... » | July 24, 2008To my Granddaughter or Grandson,Just... » | (from 10/28/08) Dear Baby Girl,It’s time to talk w... » | Quick thoughts on the game last night (Cavs/Orland... » | Some time ago (before you were born) on January 21... » | Now allow me to point out the obvious: are these g... » | You have quite a mommy do you know that?  Last nig... » | Hi Audrey - It's mommy. We just got back from a n... » | Arianna Huffington: Obama Calls for An Extreme Mak... » 

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 

Hi Baby,
We had a good little walk together yesterday: me, you and Abby just out for a little stroll. You were in this little backpack type thing but it goes in the front, on my chest, so we were really close. I think I stunk a little from basketball so thanks for putting up with me.

Today you came by for lunch as you and your mom do on Wednesday's which I love. You are such a sweet little girl and make me so happy. You make my heart smile especially when you smile at me. I can't tell you how much you have meant to me and your moms life because there just isn't enough words but please know that even at this early stage the love we feel for you is unreal. I imagine it is only going to grow from here, but I just don't know how because it seems impossible.

All our love,
Daddy

Labels:

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates