« Home | You have only been in our lives for a few days now... » | tonight you saw me for the first time my love. r... » | Audio: Bob Dylan on Barack Obama, Ulysses Grant an... » | That Green NBA - TrueHoop By Henry Abbott - ESPN: ... » | 'This system was a powerful engine of wealth creat... » | Which, when you think about it, is insane: What ha... » | In the hopes that we can please think about our cu... » | Mr. President I am worried that I may have been a ... » | It's funny how quickly one can swing from despair ... » | 'They killed the golden goose.'  It is what a frie... » 

Friday, April 17, 2009 

You came to us late on a Tuesday. I have been stealing kisses from you since. You act like you don't like it, but I know better.

You were just asleep in my arms (which I love by the way) but I laid you down in your little vibrating bed because darn if typing with one hand isn't hard. You smiled, but just a bit. Is it because you know how much I love you? Or because you know how much your mom is doing for you? We gave you your second official bath yesterday and it seemed to go well and like daddy you like when the water runs on your head.

Will you have blond hair or brown or some other color? It is hard to tell. It is also hard to tell what color your eyes will be right now, but I will say that when I look into them I see my own eyes looking back at me. Eyes from a different time, but my eyes nonetheless.

So do enjoy my little one as we are enjoying you. Your great (and great!) uncle Rolfe is coming by today to meet you for the first time. We will try to get a picture for you.

Labels:

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates