« Home | You came to us late on a Tuesday. I have been ste... » | You have only been in our lives for a few days now... » | tonight you saw me for the first time my love. r... » | Audio: Bob Dylan on Barack Obama, Ulysses Grant an... » | That Green NBA - TrueHoop By Henry Abbott - ESPN: ... » | 'This system was a powerful engine of wealth creat... » | Which, when you think about it, is insane: What ha... » | In the hopes that we can please think about our cu... » | Mr. President I am worried that I may have been a ... » | It's funny how quickly one can swing from despair ... » 

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 

Oh Kobe.  Will you never learn?  'My team' eh?  I won't go into it that far because I don't want to waste my breath on this but look for this mentality to creep up and bite you again this year.  Just like last year when you decided to give up in the finals because 'your' team was struggling a bit or something?  

Spike: Kobe ain't Jordan.  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates