« Home | Audio: Bob Dylan on Barack Obama, Ulysses Grant an... » | That Green NBA - TrueHoop By Henry Abbott - ESPN: ... » | 'This system was a powerful engine of wealth creat... » | Which, when you think about it, is insane: What ha... » | In the hopes that we can please think about our cu... » | Mr. President I am worried that I may have been a ... » | It's funny how quickly one can swing from despair ... » | 'They killed the golden goose.'  It is what a frie... » | 'Let’s today step out of the normal boundaries of ... » | This post deserves to be on every blog everywhere.   » 

Monday, April 13, 2009 

tonight you saw me for the first time my love. really saw me. and i saw you and my heart melted and swelled, all at the same time, just a bit more.

Labels:

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates