« Home | That Green NBA - TrueHoop By Henry Abbott - ESPN: ... » | 'This system was a powerful engine of wealth creat... » | Which, when you think about it, is insane: What ha... » | In the hopes that we can please think about our cu... » | Mr. President I am worried that I may have been a ... » | It's funny how quickly one can swing from despair ... » | 'They killed the golden goose.'  It is what a frie... » | 'Let’s today step out of the normal boundaries of ... » | This post deserves to be on every blog everywhere.   » | Strange wind blowing.  It is odd which way the rev... » 

Monday, April 06, 2009 

Audio: Bob Dylan on Barack Obama, Ulysses Grant and American Civil War ghosts

Audio: Bob Dylan on Barack Obama, Ulysses Grant and American Civil War ghosts: "BF: Are you a mystical person?

BD: Absolutely.

BF: Any thoughts about why?

BD: I think it’s the land. The streams, the forests, the vast emptiness. The land created me. I’m wild and lonesome. Even as I travel the cities, I‘m more at home in the vacant lots. But I have a love for humankind, a love of truth, and a love of justice. I think I have a dualistic nature. I’m more of an adventurous type than a relationship type."

What an interesting guy that Dylan.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates