« Home | Great quote:It has become appallingly obvious that... » | Hi Baby,We had a good little walk together yesterd... » | Dear Audrey Ann, Ma... » | I could not agree more. 'We are in one of those “g... » | July 24, 2008To my Granddaughter or Grandson,Just... » | (from 10/28/08) Dear Baby Girl,It’s time to talk w... » | Quick thoughts on the game last night (Cavs/Orland... » | Some time ago (before you were born) on January 21... » | Now allow me to point out the obvious: are these g... » | You have quite a mommy do you know that?  Last nig... » 

Monday, June 22, 2009 

I am getting slightly fed up with the new talking point of 'Obama is blaming Bush too much'. I first noticed this from Ms. McCain (who I understand blogs here but damn if I can't find it) on Maher's show over the weekend (which, by the way, kudos for her for going on there) and have now heard this a few other times now as well.

Really?

I hate to even really engage on this point too much because I find it so ridiculous but here is what I will say very frankly: perhaps I haven't been following his words enough but I haven't even really heard all that much blaming from him and moreover if I had I probably would tell you on the right to fucking suck it up and take it because, yes, George Bush fucked up to historic levels and you were right there with him the whole way and stop your goddamn crying.

Here is a follow on point I would make on this and that is: I wish the true blaming and court proceedings would start. Our country has gotten away from what made it great and that was the rule of law, regulations, justice and fairness and there is no better way to usher in the new world that we need right now with a strong, criminal, indictment of the bad actors in our midst.

Let's roll.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates