« Home | Say what you will but you have to respect his love... » | It is unfortunate to me that our financial industr... » | I am getting slightly fed up with the new talking ... » | Great quote:It has become appallingly obvious that... » | Hi Baby,We had a good little walk together yesterd... » | Dear Audrey Ann, Ma... » | I could not agree more. 'We are in one of those “g... » | July 24, 2008To my Granddaughter or Grandson,Just... » | (from 10/28/08) Dear Baby Girl,It’s time to talk w... » | Quick thoughts on the game last night (Cavs/Orland... » 

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 

My little baby you are 3 months old today! You seem to be growing an inch every day and daddy weighed you this morning and you were around 13 pounds! You amaze me everyday and still are able to melt my heart with just a quick look, smile or grab of my finger. I love you so much that words are not even enough.

We met a lady yesterday who may help us watch you. She was loud, but you seemed to really like her, but you smile at everybody so perhaps that is not saying too much. You are such a great little baby and I am sure you all ready know this from my writing but dady is so proud and happy you are in his life.

Yours forever,
Daddy

Labels:

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates