« Home | 'They killed the golden goose.'  It is what a frie... » | 'Let’s today step out of the normal boundaries of ... » | This post deserves to be on every blog everywhere.   » | Strange wind blowing.  It is odd which way the rev... » | Listening to Howard right now and he is going off ... » | Not sure if I have posted this all ready but it is... » | 'Really now, could there be a better time to decri... » | The most important part of the President's remarks... » | Here's my thing with this as I read Will's column ... » | I want to ammend my post a bit here due to the qui... » 

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 

It's funny how quickly one can swing from despair and anger to something more moderate. Many emotions on these heady days when neighbors are being laid off or 'resigning' as the case may be. It is hard to get past the collective anger and confusion and despair and questioning. But then you read a piece such as Ruth's and you start to realize that maybe there just isn't a better solution out there.

We have built ourselves quite a machine here haven't we? We made some really big cogs in this machine that frankly it seems that if one of them goes down (Lehman?) -- this machine goes down.

So anyway this is to say that I hope my worst fears are not realized and the more moderate in me right now says: things will be okay once we get out of this strange emergency.

I can't wait to read the history books about this era.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates