« Home | Not sure if I have posted this all ready but it is... » | 'Really now, could there be a better time to decri... » | The most important part of the President's remarks... » | Here's my thing with this as I read Will's column ... » | I want to ammend my post a bit here due to the qui... » | So I agree with this Paul:'So now we’re in trouble... » | Robin, You have every reason to be nervous.  Howar... » | I could not agree with this post more here.  I wat... » | Not just worst stock but potentially dumbest compa... » | And he does speech it.  I wonder: primetime this t... » 

Monday, March 02, 2009 

Listening to Howard right now and he is going off on Rush for his contention that he hopes that Obama fails.  Good for him for saying what is true: that Rush is being a traitor.  Oddly though when you listen to a guy like Rush, not unlike Coulter, you know he doesn't even believe what he is saying.  They are just empty suit gas bags who are saying things for the sake of saying them, creating controversy and perhaps making some profit off of it which is the saddest thing of all eh?  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates