« Home | And he does speech it.  I wonder: primetime this t... » | Someone wrote something similar yesterday, but per... » | I am sorry to see you turning a big more grey all ... » | Where's Mr. Greenspan now?  I think we have a few ... » | Is global warming caused by humans? Is Barack Obam... » | A great day.  It feels like we have had a festerin... » | Knocking around in this small brain, big head of m... » | Read this about Prop 13 and make your decisions as... » | Before I fade off to bed, a little gloating. And ... » | 'Though the state of the state is “perilous,” he s... » 

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 

Not just worst stock but potentially dumbest company, our dear Sirius.  To try and get their house of cards in order they decide to try and change terms of the contracts they have with their longest running subscribers.  Charge me extra for online access?  AND act like I have to act fast!? Who has billions in debt hanging out over them and paid through the nose for bad talent when they really should have invested instead in hardware that works?  Who needs to act fast (and wisely)?  


Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates