« Home | Robin, You have every reason to be nervous.  Howar... » | I could not agree with this post more here.  I wat... » | Not just worst stock but potentially dumbest compa... » | And he does speech it.  I wonder: primetime this t... » | Someone wrote something similar yesterday, but per... » | I am sorry to see you turning a big more grey all ... » | Where's Mr. Greenspan now?  I think we have a few ... » | Is global warming caused by humans? Is Barack Obam... » | A great day.  It feels like we have had a festerin... » | Knocking around in this small brain, big head of m... » 

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 

So I agree with this Paul:

'So now we’re in trouble — deeper trouble, I think, than most people realize even now. And I’m not just talking about the dwindling band of forecasters who still insist that the economy will snap back any day now.'

But, and I am sorry to be optimistic, I do think we have some things starting to work in our favor.  Granted it will not be like the WWII stimilus that you cite, but where you have your head in numbers, statsitics and the economics of the situation my hope is that life will break the bounds of what you and others may think is possible.  We are set up for a great moment.  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates