« Home | The most important part of the President's remarks... » | Here's my thing with this as I read Will's column ... » | I want to ammend my post a bit here due to the qui... » | So I agree with this Paul:'So now we’re in trouble... » | Robin, You have every reason to be nervous.  Howar... » | I could not agree with this post more here.  I wat... » | Not just worst stock but potentially dumbest compa... » | And he does speech it.  I wonder: primetime this t... » | Someone wrote something similar yesterday, but per... » | I am sorry to see you turning a big more grey all ... » 

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 

'Really now, could there be a better time to decriminalize/fully legalize pot? Or, more fully, to decriminalize pot, and then spread respectable pot shops and vending machines and dispensaries far and wide, instill quality control and decent oversight and then tax the living hell out of the glorious, stress-reducing goodness, as we stop wasting billions fighting its grand ubiquity and instead sink into profitable pools of warm, hazy progress? Don't you already know the answer?'

Personally I would have hoped that facts, truth and what is right would have decided this situation long ago, but I guess part of our national culture is to wait until our back is against the wall before we change much of anything.  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates