« Home | I could not agree with this post more here.  I wat... » | Not just worst stock but potentially dumbest compa... » | And he does speech it.  I wonder: primetime this t... » | Someone wrote something similar yesterday, but per... » | I am sorry to see you turning a big more grey all ... » | Where's Mr. Greenspan now?  I think we have a few ... » | Is global warming caused by humans? Is Barack Obam... » | A great day.  It feels like we have had a festerin... » | Knocking around in this small brain, big head of m... » | Read this about Prop 13 and make your decisions as... » 

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 

Robin, 
You have every reason to be nervous.  Howard will be okay but man this?  Not good for you, Fred, Artie or Gary.  And Howard I am listening to you now saying that Sirius is a cash cow, but unfortunately I don't think that is true long term.  They are a poorly run company at this point and put all their eggs in a basket of buying up talent and not doing enough on the hardware end.  Their aftermarket hardware is TERRIBLE especially on the most important end for, you know, a radio company: reception.  Not looking good and oddly Howard you are part of the problem: you really did not need that much money, but hey, kudos to you.  Gotta look out for numero uno.  


Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates