« Home | Here's my thing with this as I read Will's column ... » | I want to ammend my post a bit here due to the qui... » | So I agree with this Paul:'So now we’re in trouble... » | Robin, You have every reason to be nervous.  Howar... » | I could not agree with this post more here.  I wat... » | Not just worst stock but potentially dumbest compa... » | And he does speech it.  I wonder: primetime this t... » | Someone wrote something similar yesterday, but per... » | I am sorry to see you turning a big more grey all ... » | Where's Mr. Greenspan now?  I think we have a few ... » 

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 

The most important part of the President's remarks yesterday:

We will need to end a culture where we ignore problems until they become full-blown crises instead of recognizing that the only way to build a thriving economy is to set and enforce firm rules of the road. 

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates