« Home | I want to ammend my post a bit here due to the qui... » | So I agree with this Paul:'So now we’re in trouble... » | Robin, You have every reason to be nervous.  Howar... » | I could not agree with this post more here.  I wat... » | Not just worst stock but potentially dumbest compa... » | And he does speech it.  I wonder: primetime this t... » | Someone wrote something similar yesterday, but per... » | I am sorry to see you turning a big more grey all ... » | Where's Mr. Greenspan now?  I think we have a few ... » | Is global warming caused by humans? Is Barack Obam... » 

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 

Here's my thing with this as I read Will's column at the time of publication: 

I was going to write a letter, but honestly I had hoped that his crackpot point of view is now so ludicrous that no one would respond, no one would talk about it and no one would even give two shits that this shill was still shilling for, I guess, big corporate interests who want the status quo to continue with respect to our rapidly degrading environment.  

So I guess I am a bit disappointed that he and this ludicrous point of view is getting any attention at all while at the same time I am saying: wow, Will, did you get pown'd.  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates