« Home | Not just worst stock but potentially dumbest compa... » | And he does speech it.  I wonder: primetime this t... » | Someone wrote something similar yesterday, but per... » | I am sorry to see you turning a big more grey all ... » | Where's Mr. Greenspan now?  I think we have a few ... » | Is global warming caused by humans? Is Barack Obam... » | A great day.  It feels like we have had a festerin... » | Knocking around in this small brain, big head of m... » | Read this about Prop 13 and make your decisions as... » | Before I fade off to bed, a little gloating. And ... » 

Monday, February 09, 2009 

I could not agree with this post more here.  I watched this interview earlier this morning thanks to Barry here and was struck by the exact same thing: these stupid fucking talking heads just. are. not. getting. it.  Moreover being insultatory and demeaning towards the people who got it exactly right?!?!?  From the very first jump, by trying label these two damn near geniuses in their own way using stupid monikers they made up, to the very end it made me sick. 

Too bad the stupid talking heads were not smart enough to even realize that Mr. Taleb was talking not just about our society and things we need to change but talking about them.  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates