« Home | Allow me to be so bold and suggest a few solutions... » | It is a weird thought to think about:You might rem... » | It has been a while but a quick note about strange... » | President Obama,Is this what you hoped for? As a ... » | It is an extremely tough thing to weigh. Namely h... » | Oh, President Obama. Oh, Vice President Biden... ... » | Since I am one of the last basketball fans I know ... » | Hello,Thank you for your article. I think you mak... » | Mr. Tillman, my heart continues to go out to you. ... » | Just as I can't bear to see the pictures I also ca... » 

Saturday, February 26, 2011 

As a follow up to my post please read this for it put much more eloquently with much more context and research. Taibbi is the best thing to happen to American journalism recently along with Seymour.

Quick P.S.: I would like to thank Taibbi personally for writing this story as I have felt for a very long time (or at least about two years) that Obama's biggest failure was not getting a few (or many, many more) people put in jail for a long while.


Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates