« Home | It is a weird thought to think about:You might rem... » | It has been a while but a quick note about strange... » | President Obama,Is this what you hoped for? As a ... » | It is an extremely tough thing to weigh. Namely h... » | Oh, President Obama. Oh, Vice President Biden... ... » | Since I am one of the last basketball fans I know ... » | Hello,Thank you for your article. I think you mak... » | Mr. Tillman, my heart continues to go out to you. ... » | Just as I can't bear to see the pictures I also ca... » | Welcome to politics Dr. Paul.No kidding. Have the... » 

Saturday, February 26, 2011 

Allow me to be so bold and suggest a few solutions to the deficit issue we are hearing so much about:

1. End the Afghanistan war
2. End the Iraq war (totally)
3. Pull out troops back from over seas.
4. End the drug war. Tax drugs.
5. Just so you don't think I am a hippy pacifist: escalate the war on poverty.

Thank you, good evening.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates