« Home | Hello,Thank you for your article. I think you mak... » | Mr. Tillman, my heart continues to go out to you. ... » | Just as I can't bear to see the pictures I also ca... » | Welcome to politics Dr. Paul.No kidding. Have the... » | So I wrote this. Then I read this. I realized I ... » | Saw a funny commercial tonight during the NBA bask... » | Heard of the Gaia Hypothesis? Would the recent lo... » | "At this time it appears to be a single individual... » | We have a funny situation going on now that I had ... » | I had to write this to 60 minutes in regards to th... » 

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 

Since I am one of the last basketball fans I know I will share this with me:

0:42: Coack K finally subs for Durant (who played every minute), followed by Durant having deliriously happy hugs with everyone on the bench. We wanted it to become his team, it became his team, and now we're here. A fun stat for you:

Kevin Durant, last three USA games: 100 points, 35-for-59 shooting (59 percent), 15 3-pointers.

Everyone else on Team USA, last three games: 159 points, 57-for-146 shooting (39 percent), 14 3-pointers.

And he doesn't turn 22 until later this month.

And I never thought we'd get here this soon.

And I will never wager against him again.

(I hope you kept mental notes, LeBron.)

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates