« Home | Mr. Tillman, my heart continues to go out to you. ... » | Just as I can't bear to see the pictures I also ca... » | Welcome to politics Dr. Paul.No kidding. Have the... » | So I wrote this. Then I read this. I realized I ... » | Saw a funny commercial tonight during the NBA bask... » | Heard of the Gaia Hypothesis? Would the recent lo... » | "At this time it appears to be a single individual... » | We have a funny situation going on now that I had ... » | I had to write this to 60 minutes in regards to th... » | Did have to share this. He puts it as well as pos... » 

Thursday, September 02, 2010 

Hello,
Thank you for your article. I think you make some worthwhile points, but also tiptoe around what I see as the key issue here: President Obama has somewhat solidified in peoples' minds that our presidency perhaps does not hold much real power. From the half measure healthcare bill to no banks being broken up to no one in power being put in the slammer for defrauding America well, sad realities are setting in for our country. A related sad reality that I would have encouraged you to point out that flavors everything: the divide between the 'two Americas' is huge and growing and nothing is being done about this.

Kind Regards

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates