« Home | Since I am one of the last basketball fans I know ... » | Hello,Thank you for your article. I think you mak... » | Mr. Tillman, my heart continues to go out to you. ... » | Just as I can't bear to see the pictures I also ca... » | Welcome to politics Dr. Paul.No kidding. Have the... » | So I wrote this. Then I read this. I realized I ... » | Saw a funny commercial tonight during the NBA bask... » | Heard of the Gaia Hypothesis? Would the recent lo... » | "At this time it appears to be a single individual... » | We have a funny situation going on now that I had ... » 

Tuesday, September 28, 2010 

Oh, President Obama. Oh, Vice President Biden... you guys too?

When did it infect us all this thing of taking no responsibility whatsofuckingever for our actions or inaction? When did it become okay to fleece a whole fucking class of people and not only not be held to account but not have any internal integrity to fall on our fucking swords?

Sorry for the swearing, but some of this shit has got me in a bad mood. It's the 'lefts' problem you guys aren't popular worth a damn? It isn't you saying you can murder citizens with no court review? It wasn't you not prosecuting anyone of any fucking note who tried to murder our middle class in broad daylight? It wasn't you not holding to account an administration who straight lied to get us INTO A WAR?

The independents (the increasing largest group of people these days since more and more people are realizing there is no such thing as right/left anymore) are supposed to go all out and gang busters for you? FOR THIS?

Are you fucking delusional or just wrapped up a little too tight in the bubble? It is right there in front of you. It is so close. Want power forever? End the insane amount of money in politics (socialize it you sissies). Want to be talked about for years as the best leader we ever had? Put some people behind fucking bars who tried to murder our middle class (and are still trying). Hold some people to account publicly.

Start with yourself.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates