« Home | of course he says it way better than anyone:Did we... » | Tiger I am not sure who is advising you to hide ou... » | "It's a private thing of course," he said. "But wh... » | It was revealed over this past week that Eldrick T... » | I walk around with a heavy heart today. President... » | Adam I was listening to your podcast (which I love... » | I am posting this now so years hence I can look ba... » | Somewhere in a Russian forest, high up on a mounta... » | Interesting things that 'keep physicists awake'htt... » | I had to do it. I had to let him know:Bill, I am ... » 

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 

Mr. President,
I saw the recent meeting you hoped to have with the banking executives and how they did not show up thanks to fog. This despite the fact that they obviously could have arrived easily by train, car or any other measures available to those with more money than god. How did that go down? Did you just swallow it?

What if you were disrespected like that on the basketball court? How would you respond? I have never played with you, but I hear your game is pretty good. I imagine you know the rule of the court: be the lion or be the sheep. Kill or be slaughtered. That is the way it goes on the court and, well, often that is the way it goes in life.

Step up Mr. President and drop a three or reverse layup in their face and let them know: it is going to happen all day and all year long. It's time.


Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates