« Home | It was revealed over this past week that Eldrick T... » | I walk around with a heavy heart today. President... » | Adam I was listening to your podcast (which I love... » | I am posting this now so years hence I can look ba... » | Somewhere in a Russian forest, high up on a mounta... » | Interesting things that 'keep physicists awake'htt... » | I had to do it. I had to let him know:Bill, I am ... » | We ask today: is Hillary Clinton marginalized? Si... » | To our libertarian friends: Markets are not everyt... » | http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/opinion/05krugma... » 

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 

"It's a private thing of course," he said. "But when you are the guy he is, the world's best athlete, you should think more before you do stuff."

Respectfully Jesper: whether you are an athlete or not, famous or not, one should not be cheating on your wife, kids and family. Have courage in your convictions. If you are a cocksman don't enter into the union of marriage nor have kids with your wife.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates