« Home | We ask today: is Hillary Clinton marginalized? Si... » | To our libertarian friends: Markets are not everyt... » | http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/opinion/05krugma... » | What a fucking moronic article. I hesitate to eve... » | 'The growth of emerging economies is “symbolic of ... » | Hello Dr. Johnson,I am currently watching your tal... » | So how can the people ‘rise up’ in your view?A.By ... » | It started off slow with me not sure I was into it... » | I have to fully admit I am disappointed in us over... » | 'Nobody is ordering Maria Bartiromo to lobby to ke... » 

Thursday, October 15, 2009 

I had to do it. I had to let him know:

Bill, I am going to give it to you straight: give up the podcast ghost. I have given you an honest try on the podcast angle and it just ain't your thing dude - writing is. I have only recently started to get into podcasts and I would download yours and Carolla's podcasts but the difference between the two was STARK. He is a radio guy and you are a columnist. I think if he were to start writing columns I would laugh at him just as some of your podcasts, frankly, break the unintentional comedy meter. Ok, I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but seriously dude you are a columnist. Btw, I have your book on pre-order and am really looking forward to it. Later

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates