« Home | Somewhere in a Russian forest, high up on a mounta... » | Interesting things that 'keep physicists awake'htt... » | I had to do it. I had to let him know:Bill, I am ... » | We ask today: is Hillary Clinton marginalized? Si... » | To our libertarian friends: Markets are not everyt... » | http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/opinion/05krugma... » | What a fucking moronic article. I hesitate to eve... » | 'The growth of emerging economies is “symbolic of ... » | Hello Dr. Johnson,I am currently watching your tal... » | So how can the people ‘rise up’ in your view?A.By ... » 

Friday, November 13, 2009 

I am posting this now so years hence I can look back (once we have some draft picks again) and say: yea, wow those were some bad years. Because really Fran Cutler does suck and man he is a Sourpuss (capital letter) but Lovie ain't much better and arguably is worse.

Lovie, please stop taking the Quaalude's and consider disciplining the team and, god forbid, getting on them for delays of game (unless they were, as I suspect, you and your coaches fault) and their ridiculous, idiotic personal fouls. Fucking a dude, if you can't dial up the right plays at least you can get these guys to not go fucking backwards.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates