« Home | "It's a private thing of course," he said. "But wh... » | It was revealed over this past week that Eldrick T... » | I walk around with a heavy heart today. President... » | Adam I was listening to your podcast (which I love... » | I am posting this now so years hence I can look ba... » | Somewhere in a Russian forest, high up on a mounta... » | Interesting things that 'keep physicists awake'htt... » | I had to do it. I had to let him know:Bill, I am ... » | We ask today: is Hillary Clinton marginalized? Si... » | To our libertarian friends: Markets are not everyt... » 

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 

Tiger I am not sure who is advising you to hide out like Dick Cheney, but man you are getting thrashed around in the press. Personally I really only see two routes for you moving forward: embracing the dark side, divorcing your wife and going whole hog bachelor villain or somehow repenting publicly, being open about your life and your failings (possibly getting treatment for sex addiction or something), publicly embracing a social cause and charity beyond your own foundation and trying to establish a new legacy for the sake of yourself, family and kids where this is only looked back upon as a mistake after which you turned your life around. Obviously you know which way I would suggest you go, but with each passing day I am worried you are trying to figure out a way back to the life you used to have. It's gone friend. I know the whole whore chasing thing behind your family's back must have been exciting but, well, denial helps no one. Embrace the monumental change in your life, future earnings and public standing cause it is done. That book is written but now you have the opportunity for a new book to start.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates