« Home | Hello Dr. Johnson,I am currently watching your tal... » | So how can the people ‘rise up’ in your view?A.By ... » | It started off slow with me not sure I was into it... » | I have to fully admit I am disappointed in us over... » | 'Nobody is ordering Maria Bartiromo to lobby to ke... » | Mr. Brooks, You seemingly could not be more wrong ... » | Greetings from halfway through our Mr. Mom 'vacati... » | Hello Mr. President and Staff, Hope all is well an... » | Thank you Bill for bringing up both of my most rec... » | 'But I will make this simple point in the hope som... » 

Thursday, October 01, 2009 

'The growth of emerging economies is “symbolic of the relative, less dominant position the United States has, not just in the economy but in leadership, intellectual and otherwise,” Volcker said.'

Emphasis mine

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates