« Home | To our libertarian friends: Markets are not everyt... » | http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/opinion/05krugma... » | What a fucking moronic article. I hesitate to eve... » | 'The growth of emerging economies is “symbolic of ... » | Hello Dr. Johnson,I am currently watching your tal... » | So how can the people ‘rise up’ in your view?A.By ... » | It started off slow with me not sure I was into it... » | I have to fully admit I am disappointed in us over... » | 'Nobody is ordering Maria Bartiromo to lobby to ke... » | Mr. Brooks, You seemingly could not be more wrong ... » 

Monday, October 12, 2009 

We ask today: is Hillary Clinton marginalized? Silly, silly question but I did have to respond:

Hello, Hope all is well. I wanted to write as I think it is somewhat interesting you made the point that Hillary Clinton seems to be marginalized when it seems the larger point very well may be: our government is completely marginalized. Now far be it from me to jump on some crazy conspiracy train, but I think the facts are there right now for you as a huge news organization to take this story on day after day from the huge amount of calls our government was getting from Citi and Goldman in September 2008 to the law winding it's way to the Supreme Court opening up the flood gates to corporate funding to the 6 healthcare lobbyists for every congressman: there is a huge story to be told there and that is our government is marginalized. Ideally if Reuters were to really push on this story perhaps we would start to see some real lasting change in this country including, but not limited to, public campaign financing and air time. Perhaps Reuters could even explore making a model of this yourselves for the good of our country and our children. If you would like more ideas or to discuss my vision further in this regard I would be happy to discuss things with you. Best Regards

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates