« Home | 'The growth of emerging economies is “symbolic of ... » | Hello Dr. Johnson,I am currently watching your tal... » | So how can the people ‘rise up’ in your view?A.By ... » | It started off slow with me not sure I was into it... » | I have to fully admit I am disappointed in us over... » | 'Nobody is ordering Maria Bartiromo to lobby to ke... » | Mr. Brooks, You seemingly could not be more wrong ... » | Greetings from halfway through our Mr. Mom 'vacati... » | Hello Mr. President and Staff, Hope all is well an... » | Thank you Bill for bringing up both of my most rec... » 

Friday, October 02, 2009 

What a fucking moronic article. I hesitate to even post about it, but talk about equivocation to the major detriment of actual reporting. Mr. Dyke....s you really are an idiot if you think the actions being taken by the White House, by calling out Fox News for just completely making shit up, any way equivocates to a station going on the air, 24 hours a day, and just blasting lies under a guise of 'fair and balanced'. Despite the fact that you don't seem to be a real reporter, you should at least show concern for your country and fellow citizens to say: 'Yes, Fox News has been spreading incredible lies and inciting this country's, frankly, less educated citizens and it does have to stop.'

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates