« Home | Mr. Brooks, you disappoint me.  Your article start... » | BushCo,I am in a bit of a fiery mood after my skin... » | Let me be the 30000th person to congratulate you S... » | How lost is this guy?'Reflecting on his time in th... » | They are telling us something. Listening? » | Quick tangent:If these bailout's continue do you t... » | Just one more.  Put it on my tab.  What an extraor... » | 'And so now Jerry Yang is out of the company he co... » | 'NEW YORK - President George W. Bush asserted Thur... » | I watched this last night and I really respect thi... » 

Friday, December 19, 2008 

Mass. investor saw inside Madoff scam - Yahoo! News

Mass. investor saw inside Madoff scam - Yahoo! News: "'He used to challenge the teachers,' his mother said with a laugh. 'He'd tell them he had the right answers, but they had the wrong questions.'"

Love this line and sorry for the investors that did not listen.

Oddly our country has gone off the tracks as far as listening to the experts. Whether you talk about the science around global warming, Buffet warning about derivatives or this Madoff situation: if only we had listened to the experts long ago.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates