« Home | I watched this last night and I really respect thi... » | Olbermann on Prop 8.  Perfect. » | Tears to Remember - Judith Warner Blog - NYTimes.com » | Thank you BushCo.  You united the country and move... » | Ah, you are coming into a better world.  I am sitt... » | "McCain and Sarah Palin's attack against Obama for... » | I think this is an important short term point and ... » | Taken on the whole, I would believe that Gandhi's ... » | Prior and fellow right-handed pitcher Kerry Wood w... » | Op-Ed Columnist - Palin’s Kind of Patriotism - NYT... » 

Thursday, November 13, 2008 

'NEW YORK - President George W. Bush asserted Thursday that the global financial crisis is “not a failure of the free market” and urged world leaders to adopt modest financial reforms that stop short of the tighter regulations Europeans favor.'

Well now that you have taken that view and you have been wrong about, well, everything, I think you have just proved my point: extreme financial reforms and extreme free market reforms are needed.  Thanks for the confirmation lame ducky.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates