« Home | 'NEW YORK - President George W. Bush asserted Thur... » | I watched this last night and I really respect thi... » | Olbermann on Prop 8.  Perfect. » | Tears to Remember - Judith Warner Blog - NYTimes.com » | Thank you BushCo.  You united the country and move... » | Ah, you are coming into a better world.  I am sitt... » | "McCain and Sarah Palin's attack against Obama for... » | I think this is an important short term point and ... » | Taken on the whole, I would believe that Gandhi's ... » | Prior and fellow right-handed pitcher Kerry Wood w... » 

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 

'And so now Jerry Yang is out of the company he co-founded, looking less like a visionary and more like another high tech entrepreneur, a la Ken Olsen of Digital Equipment a generation ago, who didn't realize that time had passed him by.'

Please let me never to know this fate.  Please allow me to remain introspective and educated about where I can contribute and where I can't.  

Unfortunately I see too much of this that is described in the article around these days, namely, zealousness.  I have a coworker who is not unlike how Jerry is described in this article: will not use anything MSFT to the point of having Linux on his laptop.  It would be funny if it were not so tragic: seeing dogmatic souls at work is ugly.  

Let us all have open hearts and open minds and be willing to laugh at ourselves.  We are a damn funny creature.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates