« Home | How lost is this guy?'Reflecting on his time in th... » | They are telling us something. Listening? » | Quick tangent:If these bailout's continue do you t... » | Just one more.  Put it on my tab.  What an extraor... » | 'And so now Jerry Yang is out of the company he co... » | 'NEW YORK - President George W. Bush asserted Thur... » | I watched this last night and I really respect thi... » | Olbermann on Prop 8.  Perfect. » | Tears to Remember - Judith Warner Blog - NYTimes.com » | Thank you BushCo.  You united the country and move... » 

Monday, December 01, 2008 

Let me be the 30000th person to congratulate you Sports Guy the Greek (it has been long enough to dust that off right?). With road teams killing this week (as you described) it is time to cement your place in Karnac history with some sort of amendment to your name. I am flexible on the 'Greek' thing meaning that I could also be happy with Bill 'The Oracle' Simmons or Sports Guy the Seer but I think it is high time you flex your prognostication powers with a name tweak.  

Yours, Nathan 

p.s. what do you think the warranty is on the new super stadiums? Do you think Jerry Jones is sitting there as I write this masterminding some wild change to his new behemoth stadium to retain some semblance of home field advantage? 'I would like a series of sky boxes that allow the occupants to move the sky boxes throughout the stadium at their discretion with the loudest sky boxes getting preference where they can park their sky boxes.'  

General Contractor: 'Fuck you.'

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates