« Home | Just one more.  Put it on my tab.  What an extraor... » | 'And so now Jerry Yang is out of the company he co... » | 'NEW YORK - President George W. Bush asserted Thur... » | I watched this last night and I really respect thi... » | Olbermann on Prop 8.  Perfect. » | Tears to Remember - Judith Warner Blog - NYTimes.com » | Thank you BushCo.  You united the country and move... » | Ah, you are coming into a better world.  I am sitt... » | "McCain and Sarah Palin's attack against Obama for... » | I think this is an important short term point and ... » 

Sunday, November 23, 2008 

Quick tangent:

If these bailout's continue do you think we could get a reality TV show out of the negotiation meetings?  I mean, I understand you couldn't possibly give the public a seat at the table when their tax dollars were being thrown around like it was a strip club, but at least we could get some entertainment value by having a camera there?  

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates