« Home | Listening to a great song tonight, 'Gone Going' by... » | As a follow up to my last post this here:Sonnet, w... » | Bill,I tweeted (twat? tweets?) you that I think yo... » | As a follow up to my post please read this for it ... » | Allow me to be so bold and suggest a few solutions... » | It is a weird thought to think about:You might rem... » | It has been a while but a quick note about strange... » | President Obama,Is this what you hoped for? As a ... » | It is an extremely tough thing to weigh. Namely h... » | Oh, President Obama. Oh, Vice President Biden... ... » 

Friday, June 10, 2011 

It's a good point Kerr made about LeBron here:

“He’s got more pressure on him than anybody in the history of sports. It is bizarre and unfortunate. I feel so sorry for him.”

I want to write more about this later hopefully, but I will just briefly say this: I oddly sometimes sympathize with LeBron from the respect that all growing up, for whatever reason, people seemed to want to not only pay attention to me but also give me their best shot. For some reason I think I brought out the best (worst?) in people on the basketball court and in other areas. I am not sure what it is. I know LeBron does too and probably even more starkly than me. So, that said, would I ever call myself King? Would I tattoo 'Chosen One' on myself? No, of course I wouldn't. I didn't ask for this just like LeBron didn't ask for it, but I also don't advertise it. LeBron does.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates