« Home | It's a good point Kerr made about LeBron here:“He’... » | Listening to a great song tonight, 'Gone Going' by... » | As a follow up to my last post this here:Sonnet, w... » | Bill,I tweeted (twat? tweets?) you that I think yo... » | As a follow up to my post please read this for it ... » | Allow me to be so bold and suggest a few solutions... » | It is a weird thought to think about:You might rem... » | It has been a while but a quick note about strange... » | President Obama,Is this what you hoped for? As a ... » | It is an extremely tough thing to weigh. Namely h... » 

Monday, June 13, 2011 

The beginning of this article hooked me in a bit as I could totally sympathize, but then after reading it and processing it a bit I have to ask: how much did ESPN pay Chuck to write this? The reality of our world today dictates that [leisure] time >>>> (much greater) than almost everything else including me having to watch a sporting event with everyone else in the world at the same time (and watch the inane commercials at the same time). Sorry.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates