« Home | Where'd the bailout money go? Shhhh, it's a secret... » | Mass. investor saw inside Madoff scam - Yahoo! News » | Mr. Brooks, you disappoint me.  Your article start... » | BushCo,I am in a bit of a fiery mood after my skin... » | Let me be the 30000th person to congratulate you S... » | How lost is this guy?'Reflecting on his time in th... » | They are telling us something. Listening? » | Quick tangent:If these bailout's continue do you t... » | Just one more.  Put it on my tab.  What an extraor... » | 'And so now Jerry Yang is out of the company he co... » 

Monday, December 22, 2008 

“It turns out,” he said, “this isn’t one of the presidencies where you ride off into the sunset, you know, kind of waving goodbye.”

Boy you said it.


Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates