« Home | Talking Points Memo: by Joshua Micah Marshall: Feb... » | CNN.com - Rumsfeld: Iraq WMDs may still be found -... » | Back with a quick update. Selma is not as bad as ... » | He may be the best out there. Consistent great re... » | Ok, it might be hard to understand, but the one pe... » | Check this book out. Imagine our lead girl at wo... » | Just about to eat a frozen pizza, but wanted to wr... » | It may seem like a joke or a Dilbert comic strip (... » | The slog continues. An amazing story with implica... » | "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can ga... » 

Monday, February 09, 2004 

Good stuff. Maybe now a little truth?

Thank you for stopping back by. How long has it been? It seems like a while.

Just read a note from my mom that has kind of got me bummed. I guess she is going into AA now. It seems like another drama queen move, but it seems like it is more than that and I have to imagine it has to do with my brother. She was always very attached to him, but unfortunately he is attracted to other things. He has the most addictive personality that may have ever been and unfortunately he is addicted to things bad for his health.

Boy it is hard to write about these things. See how stiff I get even in my writing. Man. Fucking a. On another note, my girl, Jess, is one of the most beautiful people in the world. I hope you each (my two faithful readers) get to meet her one of these days. She is light.

Okay, that rant after the rant helped. I think I am back to me. You fuckers got to go see this shit. I hope that works, but if not just poke around here and you will find some good stuff. Man is simply funny. 2nd season is even better than the first.

Sit back, relax and watch a little of the Chappelle Show. It is the cure for what ails you. If that doesnt work try a bit of scotch, with water. Don't drink too many of them though or you might just have to attend a meeting. Can I joke like that anymore?



Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates