« Home | Back with a quick update. Selma is not as bad as ... » | He may be the best out there. Consistent great re... » | Ok, it might be hard to understand, but the one pe... » | Check this book out. Imagine our lead girl at wo... » | Just about to eat a frozen pizza, but wanted to wr... » | It may seem like a joke or a Dilbert comic strip (... » | The slog continues. An amazing story with implica... » | "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can ga... » | Tbogg pointed me to this review of the speech last... » | Interrogation. 'I met Koubi at his home on the be... » 

Wednesday, February 04, 2004 

CNN.com - Rumsfeld: Iraq WMDs may still be found - Feb. 4, 2004.

Smell the coffee my good man. You and the other residents are going down for this. Either that or it is our country that is going down. I prefer the former.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates