« Home | Just about to eat a frozen pizza, but wanted to wr... » | It may seem like a joke or a Dilbert comic strip (... » | The slog continues. An amazing story with implica... » | "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can ga... » | Tbogg pointed me to this review of the speech last... » | Interrogation. 'I met Koubi at his home on the be... » | I just had the opportunity to read this. Very sad... » | My friend the late Carl Sagan, whose idea it was t... » | We shall overcome, we shall overcome, We shall ove... » | There are times... when you'll need someone... I w... » 

Friday, January 30, 2004 

Check this book out. Imagine our lead girl at work is Bush. Selma is Cheney.

>>>Thank you to Former Manager/Coworker Tony for the astute observation that we are similar to the White House. You may be going full circle now with, Customer Relations (our new new group name), but you numero uno in my book buddy.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates