« Home | "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can ga... » | Tbogg pointed me to this review of the speech last... » | Interrogation. 'I met Koubi at his home on the be... » | I just had the opportunity to read this. Very sad... » | My friend the late Carl Sagan, whose idea it was t... » | We shall overcome, we shall overcome, We shall ove... » | There are times... when you'll need someone... I w... » | Hello and welcome. Just wanted to write in real q... » | "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." Tupac ... » | I am no longer independant. One thing I have been... » 

Friday, January 23, 2004 

The slog continues. An amazing story with implications far beyond the courtroom. The heart of this issue points directly to the integrity and general manner of our Supreme court appointed white house residents. This is about how they are as people. As they are as Americans.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates