« Home | It may seem like a joke or a Dilbert comic strip (... » | The slog continues. An amazing story with implica... » | "I love those who can smile in trouble, who can ga... » | Tbogg pointed me to this review of the speech last... » | Interrogation. 'I met Koubi at his home on the be... » | I just had the opportunity to read this. Very sad... » | My friend the late Carl Sagan, whose idea it was t... » | We shall overcome, we shall overcome, We shall ove... » | There are times... when you'll need someone... I w... » | Hello and welcome. Just wanted to write in real q... » 

Friday, January 30, 2004 

Just about to eat a frozen pizza, but wanted to write in about how this might be a good day. Far be it from me to wish anyone ill, but damn if things haven't gotten real fucked up lately. I guess it helps me to blame someone for it and I think I rightly blame Rove and co. for how screwed up our economy is and also how it seems okay now to lie and how it almost seems okay to be an asshole, cause after all, our 'leaders' are doing it. Then again, maybe it ain't their fault and I am over reacting... but let's take them out of office and check.

But you know what? It could be a bad day too. Just got put under Selma today at work. You would not believe this 'dragon lady' (co-workers name, not mine, but I like). She is almost universally despised and in fact was the genesis of that subject line code shit I wrote about earlier. Real professional, driven thinker. I think she thinks if she just goes fast enough and says shit forceful enough everything will work out. Will it? We will have to see.

Quote, 'We will not be contacting customers who are in the sales cycle.'

Room, 'Huh?'

Classic exchange. I hope that it only gets better from here. Have a fucking good weekend peoples. Big up to my irie crew.

Archives

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates